Friday, July 16, 2010

Where have I been?

Where have I been? I am about to be the mother of a 4 y.o and a 1 y.o. I am not sure what I have been doing whilst these gorgeous little babblers have been growing up so fast!

Here are a few before and after shots...

This is Lily in July 2006 when she was only 1 day old. I know she looks big, that is because she was! Born at 39 weeks Miss Lily weighed in at a very healthy 10lb 10oz (4.8kg).


Now it is July 2010 and this is Lily making these cinnamon rolls this week!


This is Georgia in July 2009 when she was only 2 days old. I know she looks big, that is because she was! Born at 39 weeks Miss Georgia weighed in at a very, very, very healthy 11lb 6oz (5.2kg) .



Here is Georgia in July 2010.


Needless to say we have decided 2 is the limit of babblers in this household. Who would be crazy enough to find out how big the next one could be?

In just over 1 week my babblers will be 4 and 1... I am so proud to be their Mum, they are such beautiful little girls.

2 comments:

  1. Oh your babies are absolutely gorgeous - then and now. Enjoy them because (as you already know) time is flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gorgeous girls! what healthy babies!!!!!!!! my 1st keira was 8pds 10 and that is about the limit for my body I think

    yum your cinnamon rolls are looking perfect there! I swore I wouldn't make another batch for another month but we're down to our last tray now!

    love your header too, your blog is looking beautiful, well done:)

    corrie:)

    ReplyDelete